Friday, August 6, 2010

Feelin' it again


Though I haven't posted in awhile, I've had daily "grateful" moments and I'm doing pretty well with keeping my gratefulness in the front of my mind.
The weather today has become wonderfully cool and dry; I know it won't last, but I'm grateful for today.
Had a great time at Wrigley Field on Wednesday--first time in 35 years! Good friends, great atmosphere, and the Cubs beat the Brewers! :)
Been toying with the idea of escaping for my final two weeks of summer, but maybe saving money would be more prudent. So I'm going to try to work hard on the summer to-do list and be grateful for each accomplishment, big and small.
Been eating well, gearing up for the "Eat Local" challenge that begins next week. I'm lucky to live in an area with amazing produce and farmers' markets--I think the challenge won't be too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment