Thursday, July 8, 2010

If I'm so lucky...

...why am I complaining? I started this blog to make myself more aware of all the good things I have going in my life, to help me become more appreciative. And yet I find myself wanting to whine a bit. So I'm just going to go ahead and get this out.
Upon returning from a lengthy, completely self-indulgent vacation, I found two weeks' worth of dishes still sitting on the counters, dried puddles of cat urine caked on the floor, unrinsed recycling items scattered about. Come on, really? It's not as if life was so busy here while I was away. The other member of the household admitted to spending most of the time golfing and gambling. So, I'm miffed. I can tell I'm going to stew about this for awhile. Better for me to write it out instead of verbalizing my disappointment. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment