Monday, July 19, 2010

Let's talk about sleep.

As a person who has always struggled with sleep, I am really grateful for both the quality and quantity I've been able to get this summer. I think part of my success is that I've finally managed to stick to a "sleep schedule." For the most part, I have learned (the hard way) to be very consistent about bed times, even in the summer. Now, the next 3 weeks will test that, as I need to resume a late-night-theater schedule. But I have to say, overall, this summer has been great for getting quality sleep.
That doesn't mean I don't feel tired--far from it! Actually, the more I have to do, the more I want to sleep. But I'm guessing that's primarily a psychological thing--I'm a lifelong procrastinator.
Anyway, here's to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment